Looking for an easy weeknight meal with only a few ingredients that is sure to be a hit with your whole family? I’ve got another one for you! This recipe is in regular rotation in our house – Baked Ravioli. Simply serve it with a side salad and garlic bread and your family will be asking for seconds!
- 1 25 oz. bag Frozen Ravioli (I usually get beef, but just cheese would work, too!)
- 1 24 oz. jar Pasta Sauce (whatever flavor you prefer)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour 3/4 cup (I just eyeball this) of the pasta sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce. Then top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Again, I just estimate. I keep this recipe as simple as possible – no measuring needed.
- Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving… if you can wait that long to dig into the cheesy goodness! 😉