Need a last minute treat to bring to your holiday gatherings this weekend? Here’s a super, simple one for you that is always a big hit! My favorite combo: simple and yummy!
Pretzels (I used Snyder’s of Hanover Snaps Pretzels)
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- Place the pretzels on a greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until the chocolate is softened.
- Remove from the oven and, working quickly, press an M&M down softly on each softened Hershey’s Kiss.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until the chocolate is firm. Store at room temperature.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can customize it with your favorite flavors. This time I used the mint-flavored M&Ms with regular Hershey’s kisses. I have also done the combo of regular milk chocolate M&Ms with caramel Hershey’s kisses. YUM! And you can recreate these treats for any holiday – just change the colors! Enjoy!