You will be the envy of your friends and family when you tell them these ornaments are handmade by YOU! They are super simple but add a unique touch to any tree. Great for gifts or as a package topper! Imagine all of the possibilities, not even just for the holidays!
- Birch wood round pieces
- 7mm gold eye screws
- Stretchy god string (cut into 10” pieces)
- Paint brush
- Black chalkboard paint
- Permanent chalk marker
- 1/16” drill bit
- Find where you’d like hook to go into your ornament, then pre-drill a hole into each wood piece.
- Screw the gold eye screw into the pre-drilled hole until tightened.
- Thread the gold string through the eye screw and tie a knot at the top.
- Paint each of the wood pieces with the chalkboard paint and let dry.
- Using the chalk marker, write your sentiment or draw your design.
- The ornaments are now ready to festively be displayed on your tree!!